BRN 2.38% 20.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Is buying into penny stocks investment? In my humble opinion it...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Is buying into penny stocks investment? In my humble opinion it is not. It is speculation. There are subtle differences as I'm sure you are aware and applying investment parameters to speculative stocks who are still developing their product.
    I have bought into this stock because I believe that AI is a huge part of the future and I hope I have backed the right horse, and make a significant return on my outlay.
    I have invested in stocks and other by undergoing due diligence on the companies fundamentals.
    This company, BRN, has made mistakes with its communications and it has clearly backed the wrong environments for Studio etc. There appears to have been some BS statements on discussions.
    However, I now strongly believe with the chip and the focus on the edge the company is on the cusp and it is exciting. Will it breakthrough? Is it ahead of the times? I don't know but Im getting a good sight now as we head for the home turn. That is my hope.
    Once and if the company makes the breakthrough then it will be time to review my speculation in this stock as it moves to a more mature status and I look at different fundamentals for an investment decision.
    Maybe I don't know my a*** from elbow, and this is all wrong and bs opinions, but I do get frustrated with those who watch the share price daily looking for a 0.1 cent rise as a signal of progress and those that view this stock through the where's the earnings glasses. Both are in the wrong game in my opinion.
    Anyway off to go and scratch my itchy elbow.
    Enjoy the ride!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $380.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.3¢ $1.148M 5.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 165683 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.