BRN 9.30% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Brn links up with Ford?, page-86

1. 9,935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26548

My take on the casual appearance of both the presenter and BRN's CEO is based upon a number of years of watching how our CEO presents himself which up until this presentation the most casual I have seen him was him wearing an open neck shirt (as well as other clothes) and so on this occasion I am reminded of two things:

1. " The proverbial saying 'don't keep a dog and bark yourself' which is advice that you should not pay someone to do a task and then do it yourself."

2. The following announcement by the company:

BrainChip Accelerates Global Marketing Initiatives in Advance of Bringing Akida™ Neuromorphic System-on-Chip to Market

Company hires ActualTech Media and JPR Communications to inform key decision makers about its innovative technology

Based on the above I believe it is reasonable to assume that this interview was arranged by ActualTech Media and/or JPR Communications and that the casual clothing was their take on how this interview should take place.

The issue of course can be that some people if taken out of their comfort zone ie always more formally dressed will not present well. Perfect examples are Kevin Rudd and Bill Shorten whereas Bob Hawke was the master of moving from casual to formal presentation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.020(9.30%)
Mkt cap ! $382.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 19.5¢ $3.501M 17.34M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 601346 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 272894 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.