BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

BRN Marketcap, page-6

1. 9,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25771
    Spot on Rgupta. Like everyone I can become excited but I believe that I have always promoted a solid conservative view of what will be achieved by Brainchip. In January, 2020 I put a year end valuation based on what I believed to be a conservative years achievements of 50 cents a share. In 2021 I did the same thing with a $1.00 target. This 2022 year I have nailed my colours to a $2.75 mast as being the conservative end of year share price.

Why because if you look to the fundamentals of this company and you cut away all the excitement and wishful thinking how can it not be worth by the end of this year $2.75.

It will have over 100 world wide patents which on any view protect incredible technological advances and these have a value. They have enough cash in the bank to run for 18 months. They have pre approved further financing from LDA Capital which is available to be read all about in the ASX releases which adds all that is needed for developing AKD2000 and would add an extra year to the 18 months.

They have Renesas due to start selling the MCU's this year with a solid and repeated prediction that the recurring royalties will obviate the need for any further capital raises. Since these statements they have sold a full IP licence to MegaChips and have an expectation of receiving at least $2 million from the licencing fee and engineering this year, plus at some point perhaps as early as late 2022 recurring royalties from product releases.

The company predicting going concern by about the end of 2022, leaving aside every other known positive including the AKD2000 etc; that has been completed and is in engineering, just has to ensure my target of $2.75 should be comfortably achieved.

Do I dream about this company called Brainchip striding the world stage as the next Tesla, IBM, ARM, Google, Intel etc; with a $1,000 a share price on its head of course but it is a dream not something which anyone can possibly predict. Is it possible? The answer has to be yes. Might it not happen? The answer has to be yes.

I am reminded of the words of a famous Sydney identity who was a mad gambler and Kerry Packer told him to give up the horses because he had no idea but to try the stock market. Well after taking this advice some months later he said words to this effect "How good is this game. You put on your bet and if it runs dead they give you back most of your money."

Well of all the companies I am aware of on the ASX Brainchip has the most open ended potential of any company at this price but more importantly in my opinion it has been so derisked it has become a no brainer that if it does not become the next Tesla etc; you will be able to get your money back with decent interest while having in your hands the potential GOLDEN TICKET of the 4th Industrial Revolution.

Spending time arguing with agendas that try to introduce you to fear and misinformation about being in a war with Intel is complete BS.

If you buy a $1.00 scratchie and the first three scratches gives you $2.00 you have your money back with a profit but I doubt there is anyone here who does not keep scratching just in case there is a bigger win hidden yet to be revealed. These further scratches are no longer gambling because you have your money and a profit guaranteed. This is how I see where we are with our Brainchip investment even more so the long term investors.

So dear friends do not allow these fake arguments to influence your behaviour and thinking we have moved on as have the manipulators. In earlier times they were telling us the technology did not work and it was a lifestyle company for engineers.

They have changed their argument but never admitted they were wrong the first time around.

They are dishonest brokers either through mental disability or some incompetent view that they need to do this sort of thing to trade shares or in some cases they are part of a larger conspiracy that sadly exists amongst so called large respected institutions.

My anonymous opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.