BRN 0.00% 23.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

BRN needs two things: Test Results & Commercialization

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    When I first discovered this board the posts seemed much more informational, whereas recently it's basically a bunch of bickering. This is probably due to the fact that there has been no news, therefore all is speculation.

The company has done a good job of communicating regularly i.e. the podcasts. However, the podcast and other updates are basically limited to describing how the technology works and how important AI and computing at the edge is. These are things I already believe in. I also believe BrainChip when they say they have superior technology and are years ahead of everyone else.

However, what they don't have is the following:
    1. Published test results from any of their test customers, which include but are not limited to NASA, Ford, Nanose, and about 5 others.
    2. Orders from any of their test customers
    3. Published comments from any test customers on how great the BrainChip chip is

That begs the question, if the technology is truly the best, why are people not talking about it? There may be legitimate reasons why, but as long as there is silence, that will always be a legit question. BrainChip needs orders from customers. Commercialization cures all ills at this point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $451.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 24.0¢ 21.5¢ $2.863M 12.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 136498 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 444756 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.