BRN 17.0% 31.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

BRN October, page-24

1. 8,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2306
    Worley Parsons Advisian

The fact is, I don’t think (and as much was stated in the BrainChip/Advisian partnership PR) that Advisian is strategically partnering with a pre-revenue startup without having deployment for the technology being partnered with (SNAP in this instance) in hand. And that matters. It matters in a big way.
    Again, this much was stated in the strategic partnership PR — that Advisian had “potential applications for BrainChip’s technology” identified; and just to reiterate, this is important because this makes sure that dollars being spent on SNAP product development are purpose-directed. I can’t understate how important that is. Largely, this is why I thought the Spikenet acquisition was so model altering.

BrianChip described its SNAP tech as tech that “provides a rapid learning capability that opens up a whole new area of possibilities for data analysis”; which, I’ve never heard SNAP described this way by BrainChip.

I think this could be the Easter Egg to pay attention to within the BrainChip/Advisian PR.

Since investing in BrainChip I’ve always stressed to the BrainChip Brain Trust that SNAP could potentially revolutionize data/analytics by advancing data/analytics platforms [existing platforms — Microsoft has one that I think SNAP could be plug and play with (I would know, I’ve been intimately involved with it since its inception)] to the point of “smart suggestions”. “Smart suggestions” is literally the Holy Grail of the current data/analytics platform arms race (via Microsoft, Tableau, Qlik, et al).
    If you don’t think that every single consulting firm, that every single M&A firm, that every single startup is aware of this (at least those that have any connection to anything data/analytics related) you’re out of your mind.
    This is the well-known fact in data/analytics. Whichever enterprise player is first to “smart suggestions” will be the Man with the Golden Gun.
    The fact that SNAP is, apparently, being taken in the direction of data/analytics development is huge for me; maybe the single biggest development (for me) since investing. Again, I truly believe that SNAP can revolutionize this absurdly profitable, absurdly fast growing vertical of “technology”.

BrainChip picks up yet another smart partner with its strategic alliance with Advisian. BrainChip also even further “purpose-directs” its SNAP development dollars; which is superb for derisking the SNAP story. Finally, BrainChip might have announced that it’s dipped its toe into the data/analytics pool — which, to me, is an “announcement” that couldn’t have come soon enough. STAY TUNED.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.045(17.0%)
Mkt cap ! $608.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 32.3¢ 26.5¢ $13.67M 45.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20364 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.5¢ 653900 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.