BRN 2.94% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

BRN - one of a kind ?, page-76

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    Unfortunately neither you nor ironmouse can explain because you are way over your heads here I suspect.

Milestone2 uses an off the shelf FPGA board which in this case is the operating device as described in Peter's patent application US 13/461,800. The operating device can be regarded as the values that are stored in synaptic registers which in the case of Milestone2 are values which in total encompass the training model as per his patent. The intelligent target device (in this case the car) is controlled by the operating device (in this case the off the shelf Xilinx T2000 FPGA board or Field Programmable Gate Array).

Now the operating device (the FPGA board) needs inputs in order to "learn" (generate the value set/training model).

Those inputs can either come from real life sensors on a car going around a real physical track or be generated electronically from a virtual track programmed by a computer. Either way a track has to be constructed. If it is still a virtual track this tech has a really long way to go in my opinion.

If either of you know the answer why not help and let other less intelligent people like myself know the answer? What is providing the inputs to the FPGA board?

Eshmun

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $342.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $737.6K 4.203M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 1587304 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 213251 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.