BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I think there are a multitudes of options and magnitudes of...

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I think there are a multitudes of options and magnitudes of licenses. SnapSim may well be down the road somewhat after the WOBH moment(s) of obtaining early and significant revenue are achieved.

An experienced CEO may well be able to provide a vision and enablers to this outcome and release PVM to play with his robot and dedicate himself to his CTO role (I recall some-one mentioned he was very keen to purchas the latest and greatest robot about 4 months ago).

IMO this has the hall marks of a paradigm shift in computer science and has the potential to be all pervasive now that scalability has been proven.

PVM is waiting for the captains of industry to catch up, which they will. The question will not be who, but how (many)

My perception of PVM based on hearing his un-rehearsed responses to how this will be applied is that he seemed to be more interested in helping humanity (prosthetics) and profit would seem to be added bonus.

Bring on a ruthless profit making CEO and we need to keep an eye on the board to discharge their prime responsibility to us as shareholders.

IMO and DYOR yada yada

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.