BRN 0.00% 31.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

BRN - Perth $1, on near about's, Party

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    All Perth believers.
    As luck turns out my Ken T-shirt after being bounced back to USA after the freight company obviously couldn't find my address in Gidgegannup was personally delivered by the very kind Mr Tony Dawe.

I then took the opportunity to ask Mr Dawe if he and his crew, including Peter would be interested in a beer and possibly a hot Copper $1 Perth party (or Par-Tay if one is excited). Tony was very keen to attend and agreed to try and get some of the crew down. PDVM may also get there but will be a last minute confirmation.

So I have booked a space at the "Print Hall", on St Georges tce, just down from the BRN office, for next Wednesday 19 January.
    Therefore if anybody wishes to join me and a few other shareholders please feel free.

Starts at 4pm, with happy hour at 5pm. I personally will not let Peter, Tony or the crew put their hand in their pocket, even if PVDM could buy the entire building and pub now.

So it doesn't breach Covid limits etc if there is much interest can people just say they are keen in this thread and then I can advise the pub manager. hopefully there aren't hundreds of Perth holders reading this, if so it will be first in best dressed depending on numbers permitted. I will let people on the thread know if i have to cut some from the bottom of the list, or find another venue.

PS If Omicrom comes and govt implement lock downs things will obviously change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $572.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 32.0¢ 30.5¢ $1.046M 3.347M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 781660 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 180209 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
30.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
31.0¢ 32.0¢ 30.5¢ 2790985
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.