BRN 2.33% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I wish this photo could be tomorrows top rated post. As...

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    I wish this photo could be tomorrows top rated post. As mentioned before unable to make it due to the life of being a FIFO worker but maybe next time. Thanks to @BienSuerte several years ago for mentioning BRN, I've been blessed since then to be apart of this revolutionary company. Since this year I've been able to semi retire at age 46 with the intention of continuing to FIFO part time for the next ten years. With the rate this company is growing and being exposed to the world that ten year time frame may need to be revised. Family is number one for me so for BRN to give me the chance to spend more time with them is precious. I'm looking forward to giving back in the future. THANK YOU BRAINCHIP you've changed my life and no doubt several other investors for the better. The best thing about BRN is beneficial AI, changing the world for the greater good.... what a mission statement that is!

THANK YOU @BienSuerte. wink.png the 96 Penfolds Grange is going to taste good on my return.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.8¢ $610.1K 2.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 593140 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 560405 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.