BRN 5.26% 18.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Great first crack at a podcast. Probably didn't need to be 1...

1. 3,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 897
    Great first crack at a podcast. Probably didn't need to be 1 hour... but useful in terms of laying a foundation of where things are at for newbies.

I think it would benefit from having someone else, other than Lou, take the helm at producing the podcast. Lou stated himself that this was a new thing for him to experience, and I won't hold that against him, but for the sake of a podcast being an actual podcast, it would benefit from having someone drive it that was actually familiar with this kind of thing. It could be a volunteer or a student from a uni. There'd be people chomping at the bit to add that kind of experience to their CV.

I did like that there seemed to be some deliberate attempt to appease the the vanity BRN holders concerns about sticking to a podcast release schedule (i.e. plus or minus a day or so). Minor point, but to me, showed that they are listening to their 'constituants'.

Lou did ramble on a bit. I just think that's Lou being Lou. Which is why I'd like to see someone else take charge of the podcast and stick to some kind of structure and time limit.

Above all, I'm ultimately grateful that they've taken this first step. More companies need to be adopting this mindset in today's world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $352.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.5¢ $807.2K 4.454M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 1828984 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 514555 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.