BRN 2.38% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

BRN Podcast, page-58

1. 2,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1314
    Excellent podcast in my opinion, well done Louis

I wasn't expecting it to be as enjoyable and informative as it was.

He gave big kudos to Anil Mankar and his team, for getting the actual chip out right the first time (which he said he's never seen in the last 30 to 40 years in the semiconductor business)

I think Anil and his team, probably don't get the amount of praise and respect on these forums that they deserve.

Anil Mankar is equally as important as Peter Van der Made, in my eyes, in getting to where we are now.

We are very lucky to have two such talented individuals in the one Company and it's a large part of why Brainchip will be successful.

As far as the share price, I don't think you could ask for a more stable one, which is a good sign in my eyes.
    It should give confidence, to those wanting to accumulate.
    As far as where it heads, I think it is more likely to slowly track higher, as we get closer, in anticipation of deals.
    It might actually drop after the first deal, like it did with validation, because then we will have to prove our worth.
    But I think, as more deals drop, the share price will really start to move.

One thing's for certain, talk of having to "wait" 6 months for something, as a ploy to get people to seek greener pastures elsewhere is pathetic.

This is going to be one exciting journey and it looks like this is really happening folks

My opinions only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.5¢ $563.0K 2.617M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 381379 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 1265199 56
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.35pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.