BRN 1.61% 30.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

BRN Podcast, page-869

1. 10,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27516
    If you take the time to read and listen to everything written by and said by the company since the second half of 2019 (and earlier) as I have done there should not have been anything in this podcast that took you by surprise.

The value in this podcast for myself is that since the second half of 2019 (and earlier) through to this podcast everything said by Peter van der Made, Anil Mankar, the former CEO Lou Dinardo, Rob Telson and Ken Scarince has been a consistent uncontradicted narrative.

The claims for the technology and its advanced revolutionary nature have all been confirmed.

The claims of working with Fortune 500 and household name companies has been confirmed via the Ford, Valeo, Socionext, Renesas and NASA announcements.

The strict requirement of those companies they are working with to adhere to NDA conditions for the purpose of ensuring competitors do not know so they can ensure first to market advantage is consistent and well known. This narrative was spoken about so often by the former CEO Lou Dinardo it became almost a catch phase for trolls and others used to lampoon him and suggest he was a liar.

The fact is that while these companies all are hiding their light under a bushel those who are IP customers and not chip customers will be entering as @BarrelSitter points out agreements where over 1 million uses of the IP will be involved and as such, at least the first half a dozen or so, will have a material implication for the financial position of Brainchip and under the ASX rules will have to be disclosed, just as Renesas was, however having disclosed the IP agreement just like with Renesas, they will no longer have to mention anything about that company by name or product and any earnings will just show up as part of the whole in 4C's and annual reports.

The company has said income will start to appear in 2022 and start to ramp up second half of 2022. They have consistently claimed the ongoing engagement with major EAP customers and have announced some and via the Pitt Street Research Report and Anil Mankar 2021 Ai Field Day presentation shareholders know that there are potentially another 15 or so long term engagements still to be disclosed via the ASX.

It has been months now since Peter van der Made as acting CEO at the AGM presented his table comparing AKD1000 to the next best potential competitors clearly setting out that they are laps behind and this table has received quite wide distribution in published articles.

Not one word from Mike Davies or anyone anywhere to dispute the accuracy of these claims. Brainchip is appearing in all sorts of research reports as a competitor to Intel, IBM, Nvidia etc; and not one brief statement from anyone to say the table produced by Peter van der Made is incorrect.

My mate blind Freddie can see the writing on the wall but he still wants one of Peter van der Made's bionic eyes powered by an AKIDA cortical column. His reasoning being if he can see what he can see blind imagine how much he will be ahead of the average ASX investor if he has bionic vision.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $583.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 32.0¢ 29.0¢ $4.363M 14.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 114450 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 671255 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.