BRN 0.00% 15.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Two things are needed to unleash the share price (the two key...

1. 5,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3438
    Two things are needed to unleash the share price (the two key things the market is waiting for)...
    1. Appointment of CEO
    2. Verification that either Akida IP or Akida chips are being purchased.

Depending on the calibre of the CEO, that announcement is good for pushing price over $1.00
    And depending on who the first major customer announced is, that could be easily worth another $1.00 for the share price.

IMO the sales volume of the first deal is not important, simply verification that customers want to buy Brainchip's IP or products is.

My opinion (such as it is) is that BRN is currently a coiled spring just waiting for a clear sign that achievements and publicity to date have customer acceptance. Once that verification is received - BRN will go from "this could be good, let's wait and see" to "Game On!"

It's taking time because said customers are still developing and fine-tuning applications and (as suggested by others) BRN have been locked into Non-Disclosure Agreements that prevent them from disclosing which companies are working on product development that incorporates BRN products or IP. That pretty much means significant price sensitive announcements are just not possible for the time being.

And unfortunately, product development takes minimum 12 to 18 months. I have absolutely no idea when a significant customer deal announcement will be made. Could be tomorrow, could be next year.

Investment at this stage is a judgement call.

Just my opinion.
    Nothing more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $304.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $380.9K 2.450M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1104665 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 478969 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.