BRN 4.55% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

sorry dingo I only just saw this, I went back to page 1 for a...

1. 313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    sorry dingo I only just saw this, I went back to page 1 for a laugh and got sidetracked. I’ve said this many times but for your benefit I’ll repeat. I have a parcel of 30,000 shares which is just my gambling money. My thoughts are I could lose it all and get to laugh at the morons in here and it wouldn’t really have any great effect on my life as such as it’s money I’ve forgotten about essentially. Or if it takes off like the majority believe I get to a degree of wealth I can feel more than comfortable. I mean I’d live it to get to a valuation of $40bl like ARM but that’s incredibly unlikely. I genuinely think this company will be sold or bought out and we will get fractions of what you all think. I think the majority of people in this thread haven’t got a clue what they are doing hence the fact they continually talk about share price versus market cap. Someone even posted the other day they couldn’t wait to get to the same share price as WBT. I mean come on people can’t be that thick surely.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.0¢ 21.0¢ $922.5K 4.216M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 810878 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 150192 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.