BRN 2.70% 18.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

BRN Share Price prediction by 25/12/2021, page-666

1. 9,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26392
    I am on record as saying the share price will go up and down and that I expect $1.00 plus by Christmas.

Since the beginning of recorded time there has been the person standing on a street corner heralding the end of time and calling on all to repent. Through the centuries these types have refined their act.

In the end it is about power and control. The mass killing and suicide at Jones Town was the ultimate manifestation.

Negativity and fear are the easiest sells as they require inaction, no research or positive steps to be taken. Compliance with ”I wouldn’t do that if I were you” and “don’t” are the easiest paths to take.

It is hard and takes effort to undertake your own research and make your own informed decisions and back your judgment.

At the end of the day there is only a certain number of people who will be financially successful in the world and there is one thing certain they will not be those who are ruled by the negativity of others and who never take positive steps to achieve success.

Success comes from doing the hard yards. Long term holders of Brainchip have done those hard yards and those yards have created a deep understanding of the technology and the addressable market.

They are backing their judgment and taking positive steps to achieve success.

Eventually when the Sun runs out of puff the person on the street corner preaching negativity will be correct.

I however do not propose to be one of the frightened masses standing beside them paralysed by negativity with guaranteed failure as my achievement in life.

The 4th Industrial Revolution is here. Edge computing is part of the revolution. I am convinced from my now years of research that AKIDA technology will be part of that solution.

Some very clever people clearly also believe this to be the case. Professor Barry Marshall, Simon Thorpe, Associate Professor Adam Osseiran, Emeritus Professor A. Harvey and Rob Telson to name but a few.

As Stephen Foskett stated Brainchip taking Ai everywhere however just 1 percent of the 75 billion IOT devices by 2025 creates huge financial success.

Everywhere is a much large number than 1 percent.

My opinion only DYOR
    FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $352.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $885.1K 4.882M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 147118 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 812548 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.