BRN 0.00% 17.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

BRN Share Price prediction by 25/12/2021, page-669

1. 1,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 289
    SP will go south until people stop selling cheaply.
    This will happen when:
    • (maybe) Lou has sold enough shares to take up options as if he's selling prior to the option end date at the moment he's a price taker not setter
    • Peter's LDA arrangement finishes and, if he then sells more, he's raised enough cash to do what he wants to do (and good luck to him he deserves whatever he wants)
    • LDA stops or runs out of shares to market, including the additional ones that are subject to the extra $5m or so that Brainchip must drawdown before end October
    • Nervous nellies have given up, sold and exited (only to rue the day in a couple of years time)
    • We see increased revenue or a significant announcement
    • The actions of the big end of town and Shorters are stopped or slowed by that increased revenue/announcement or one or both seems imminent.

Now, it seems to me that some of these may not occur for a few months yet. While I haven't given up on my $1.13 winning the Grange that @Formann1987 so kindly put up for the competition, I am comfortable that I may not see a major appreciation in SP until well into 2022. Hence my channelling of Master Po and my cessation of checking the Porsche advertisements.......

All of this IMO only. Like FF I am but one anonymous poster and vastly less educated, knowledgable and erudite than he. Grain of salt. Grain of salt.

Ballista

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $333.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $2.068M 12.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
73 2921940 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 15034 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.