BRN 0.00% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Sorry Mr. scarfo, but dippY is the winner. "sweetmole" finished...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Sorry Mr. scarfo, but dippY is the winner. "sweetmole" finished a strong second.

Ending ASX BRN price ..... .66
    Ending OTC BRCHF price ..... .49

"sweetmole" prediction - .61 / closing price (.66) = .924 % accuracy
    dippY prediction - .52 / closing price (.49) = .942 % accuracy

Now the prediction contest in 2021 was pretty easy in my humble opinion. WAY too many pie in the sky predictions by others and a lot of wishful thinking obviously. However, 2022 will be more difficult to predict, for me at least. How do you try to put a number on bold words thrown out in the past year by Brainchip executives such as "insatiable demand....", "explosive growth....", "tips of icebergs....." "revolutionary" ???

Or comments such as these,.....

“We’ve reached an inflection point in which the need to find additional space to support our growth could no longer be ignored” said Anil Mankar,

"....industry altering aspect" (Megachips partnership)

" The AI Hardware Summit: Executive Outlook is an annual, end-of-year executive-level summit and awards ceremony that gathers the very best and brightest in the AI industry to pause and reflect on the year and set a vision for the following 12 months. ....Peter will also be invited to give a keynote speech on the main stage at AI Hardware Summit 2022."

Either Rob, Anil, Peter, Ken and others are lying through their teeth, embellishing their opinions beyond what is reasonable. Or, they're not.
    Who can say, but I believe, I hope, that 2022 will see at least a doubling of our stock price. Merry Christmas, Australia.

Regards, dippY
    2021 Brainchip Stock Price Predictions Champion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $631.4K 2.960M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 976602 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 649767 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.