BRN 5.77% 27.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

BRN SHARE PRICE PREDICTION BY CHRISTMAS 2023

1. 2,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 811
    Despite the fact that many people's predictions for 2022 were incorrect, I am optimistic about the potential of the company I have been investing in. I have bought shares at 50 cents, $2, and $2.2, and sold at $2.1, $1.4, and $1.1. Recently, I decided to hold on to my shares and not sell anymore, because I believe in the company's future. I am confident that 2023 will be a successful year for disruptive technologies such as AI, energy, and EVs, and I believe this company is well-positioned to take advantage of these trends. Of course, there are always uncertainties in the stock market, such as geopolitical events and the possibility of a recession, but I remain hopeful for the company's future. My personal prediction for the stock price at Christmas 2023 is $1.50.

Artificial intelligence (AI) has the potential to revolutionize many industries and has already made significant strides in a variety of fields. Some of the potential benefits of AI include:

1. Increased efficiency: AI can process and analyze large amounts of data quickly and accurately, enabling businesses to make faster and more informed decisions.

2. Improved accuracy: AI algorithms can often make more accurate predictions or recommendations than humans, leading to improved outcomes.

3. Cost savings: By automating certain tasks, AI can help organizations reduce labor costs and increase profitability.

4. Increased productivity: AI can take over tedious or time-consuming tasks, freeing up human workers to focus on more complex and creative tasks.

5. New opportunities: AI can enable the development of new products and services that were previously not possible, opening up new markets and revenue streams.

AI has the potential to bring significant benefits to a wide range of industries, from healthcare and finance to transportation and retail. While there are also potential risks and ethical concerns to consider, AI is likely to play an increasingly important role in the future.

Last edited by OzBandit: 04/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.015(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $510.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 28.3¢ 26.5¢ $1.700M 6.179M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 121135 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 125383 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 5.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
26.5¢ 28.5¢ 26.5¢ 4241832
Last updated 15.59pm 14/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.