BRN 1.16% 21.3¢ brainchip holdings ltd

BRN - the next move higher

1. 44 Posts.
    I think the days of BRN leading the top advancers and volume will soon return..

Spikenet was a fantastic acquisition. It's a perfect fit and advances $ licensing agreements by months with material household names.

I believe BRN is advancing on securing a new CEO also.

AND I think holders should dial up a recent presentation from BRN where they identified partnering opportunities and TBA partners in addition to those already held. Interesting the ASX let them publish this..I hope it's soon.

BRN is very real and large investors have it clearly under the microscope and what will happen like it typically does in this segment is that they want to see a licensing agreement as true proof of concept. Unfortunately by then it might be 30-40c imo but for them it doesn't matter, but for me now the timing is opportune.

The other positive is BRN isn't cum raise as it has been over a string of recent fantastic pieces of news. The next piece of news could really put a match under the share price.

There has been a change in the price action / chart in recent days.. My tech trader friends suggest a break of 16 it's set to move nicely higher.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.3¢
Change
-0.003(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $394.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 20.8¢ $704.5K 3.322M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 848100 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 595734 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.44pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.