BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

BRN to be removed from ASX200?, page-152

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Pardon but you misunderstood me regarding liquidity. I was simply sharing my experience with the stock on the OTC. I in no way blame the company, I was taken with the entire space and wanted to invest in it so living in the states my broker at the time did not provide any way in which to purchase BRN on the ASX but only via AZKLF on the OTC. Liquidity is simply a function of the exchange and the pps as no institutions in the US will consider investing in anything under $5.00 nor any ticker not on Nasdaq or NYSE. However my vision was after three years a pps over $1.00 by now which would give it greater visibility thus liquidity from OTC traders and the opportunity to uplist. The only reason I hold is due to all the developments you listed, however after awhile it does begin to "smell" a bit rancid when no actual revenue generating deals have evolved from all of those partnerships and collaborations etc... Even the management themselves admitted in the recent Annual that they haven't designed or developed anything that is commercially viable, and that they need to refocus on exactly that!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $579.8K 2.902M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 1243524 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 349262 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.