BRN 2.22% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Akida has only been available for 2 years.The real interest in...

1. 740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2317
    Akida has only been available for 2 years.
    The real interest in AI has only been in the past 12 months.
    The tech money has only been trickling back in the past 6 months.
    Previous non-AI gadgets takes at least 2 years from concept, development, production of prototype to production of commercial product.
    AI involves "human" function and interaction so a lot more time is required for testing, verification and safety issues...a drug takes 5-10 years to get to the market because it involves "human" interaction!
    How is Intel Loihi or IBM TrueNorth doing?...is there any commercial agreement with recurring revenue yet?
    Why wouldn't any company take the opportunity to try Akida for "free" to the very end stage when the prototype turns into a commercial product?...they would be foolish not to take advantage Brainchip in its infancy...they won't have this opportunity when Brainchip becomes more established and in demand.
    So be realistic mate...I'm blown away by the fact that there is NO other "pure" neuromorphic equivalent commercially available IP platform...all I know is that if Intel and IBM have not produced a "pure" neuromorphic platform to the market yet then I don't see anyone else will...almost unbelievable wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.8¢ $1.107M 5.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 110458 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 355185 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.