BRN 0.00% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

BRN to be removed from ASX200?, page-68

1. 1,170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 450
    Mate you don't hold BRN so why be so worried. Lol. Don't buy vehicles that hold BRN then just ask for the prospectus.

Technology takes time to implement the sales cycles can range from 3 to 5 years for specific products.
    Medical being on the long side.

Clearly you have limited understanding of what BRN is selling and how IP sales work. The time lines and challenges that are associated within each type of business sector. All I can say is educate yourself or stick to what you know and understand.

IMO when a person grow a money at something they don't understand they only see green and red. Ask why it's red don't just assume research and understand why changes are implemented.

All people working with Akida only rave about it. I have yet to see someone bench mark various products and say company x chip out performed Akida. It's been 3 years and we are yet to see a competitor go neck and neck in a competition?

some writer of a financial media outlet am that really has limited knowledge and puts together a few sentances makes up a red flag system builds a conclusion to address their agenda is not research to me with no disclosure and vast amounts of ambiguity in there system is news lol. They have a right to print it yes of course they do it's free speech but it has limited substance.

The real problem is not Akida the real problem is that institutions big investment germs have missed out on BRN it flew under the radar to them.

not sure if you have seen the institutions still accumulating heavier then when we got included to the ASX200. If these institutions thought BRN was a meme stock then they would not be accumulating. Lol.

All this is my opinion.

Last edited by Kachoo: 03/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $656.1K 3.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 364081 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 1348618 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.