BRN 9.80% 23.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

BRN to test 20c, page-43

1. 5,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3267
    That may have been me, the Advisian alliance recently signed up stated that they had already identified several projects to collaborate on. The BRN tech will have a multitude of uses in O&G where intelligent sensors and big data processing can lead to billions of dollars in revenue.

Another company I follow today released their long awaited 2D seismic data which is used to identify oil and gas deposits for economic extraction, the evaluation process takes months to complete as there is a huge data set to be processed. Once the data set has been processed then they will at some stage progress towards well design to try and extract as much of the oil as is economically possible. Both the seismic interpretation and well design rely on the correct processing of huge data sets and comparisons against other successful oil plays to minimize the risk of failure.

Now imagine an intelligent processor that could instantly extract and review seismic data and cross check it against all other historical seismic and well log data as that data is acquired, then once processed imagine that that system could design a drilling pan to maximize the profitability of any given field with a degree of accuracy that considerably outperforms any existing method?

These are the type of applications that I see the BRN/Advisian partnership addressing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.