I will peruse the site as posted.

I for Cellmid, here is what they have to say:

Osi,

Thanks for that.

I will peruse the site.

Meanwhile here is what Cellmid has to say:
    The key advantages of Cellmid's midkine detection kit are:
    ?
    ??Highly sensitive ? Limit of detection is 8 pg/ml (approximately 4-fold more sensitive than other commercial midkine ELISA tests).

??Wide dynamic range ? Quantifiable range from 25pg/ml to 1ng/ml facilitates measurement from diverse samples.

??Selective ? Employs distinct capture and read-out monoclonal antibodies for maximum specificity. ?No cross-reactivity with related proteins such as pleiotropin

??Rapid ? ~3.5 hr protocol is more rapid than other commercial tests

??Validated robustness- Reproducible results from plasma/serum, fresh or frozen samples.

Midkine (MK) is an embryonic growth factor that has attracted wide interest as a cancer biomarker and potential diagnostic and prognostic tool.? Cellmid has established a dominant intellectual property position in medical applications of midkine and is the world leader in midkine research.? To support the work of pharmaceutical scientists and academic researchers, Cellmid has developed and fully validated a highly sensitive and robust Enzyme Linked Immunoassay (ELISA) kit suitable for MK measurement in biological samples.? The Cellmid MK ELISA is the gold standard ELISA test for increasing numbers of researchers studying MK.? The key advantages of Cellmid's midkine detection kit are:

http://www.cellmid.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=116

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.