ENG 0.00% 89.0¢ engin limited

broadband launch, page-10

1. 9,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    Wimax, Seven, Engin and VoiP are all relevant to this forum. And where Seven thinks Engin growth may lie.
    If there is a problem in the VOiP forums is someone keeps repeating the same posts. no name needed.

Standup writes: I have a well informed head
    After you were going on and on about MNF financials you had to be informed by Cicatriss and hotcopper12 that MNF was in large debt. LOL

Standup writes: Soon we will all have plenty to discuss on ENG, FRE & MNF as the 4C quarterly reports are about to hit and they are about 100 times more relevant to discuss than WIMAX.
    Untill the 4C quarterly are released talking about ENG growth in the ENG forum is appropriate.

Standup writes: your posts always state no stock held.
    My stocks are none of your business standup, But as you have a "informed head". lol im sure you can work it out. Last one in this forum to work it out so informed. LOL

Standup writes: you frequently post unrelated WIMAX news articles
    No i'v posted what Mr Kerry Stokes has said about Wimax as 57% holder of Engin and related Wimax posts. Correct me if im wrong standup but this is the Engin forum.
    My Mobile VOiP post are not what you want to hear as a MNF holder but that your problem standup.
    Whats your interest in ENG standup? you only write negative comments about ENG and FRE

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.