ENG 0.00% 89.0¢ engin limited

Good article and very current. Still, you did not provide a...

1. 983 Posts.
    Good article and very current. Still, you did not provide a Kerry Stokes confirmation of Engin future or WIMAX plans as I asked. Simply because there does not appear to be any.

Again, this article is media speculation. For the market to take it seriously it seems that Kerry Stokes is the only person with any authority to approve it, even his # 1 Unwired guy David Spence has to speculate! LOL!

"[Kerry Stokes] would not have invested in us if he didn't think it was going to work," he says.

I think you are on the money about WIMAX as a future wireless broadband & telephony technology, it seems obvious. As to when this will occur and who will roll it out, this is anyones guess. And to keep it on topic, due to the fact that no-one knows when & who, I do not see this as affecting Engin or any other VOIP company or telco in the short to medium term.

Also, when/if it does become available it will not be for everyone, WIMAX does NOT signal the death of VOIP & telco companies. Market competition being what it is this would simply be another competitor in a crowded market place, I mean to say did Optus kill Telstra? Or did Three kill off other mobile companies simply beacuse they were first to market with 3G?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.