ENG 0.00% 89.0¢ engin limited

standup writes: WIMAX plans as I asked. Simply because there...

1. 9,566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1023
    standup writes: WIMAX plans as I asked. Simply because there does not appear to be any.

Standup your boring me with your constant repeat questions this must be the 12 time you asked that and i replyed with this.
    However, Seven remains committed to WiMAX. According to Kerry Stokes, CEO of Seven, “we believe in the potential of WiMAX as a mobile broadband solution and as an efficient platform for delivering content solutions in multicast and broadcast environments.”

Now that was Mr Stokes saying that, You put the rest togerther yourself. Unwired, Engin, Tivo. that cost well over $200 million do you think Mr Stokes bought that for the hell of it. Mobile Wimax are been rolledout all over the world now.

standup writes:For the market to take it seriously it seems that Kerry Stokes is the only person with any authority to approve it,

Read above! before you repeat the question and bore us all to death

standup writes: As to when this will occur and who will roll it out, this is anyones guess.

I have posted a link where Mr Stokes stats NEXT YEAR but im not going to find it for you, if you need more info maybe you need to talk to Kerry.

standup writes: WIMAX does NOT signal the death of VOIP & telco companies.

Nobody has said that it will, Post the link where someone has said that standup, that's just silly thinking what happen to your "informed head" standup LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.