TLS 1.39% $3.66 telstra group limited

OPTUS dont have to set up a braodband service or a basic phone...

1. daf
    736 Posts.
    OPTUS dont have to set up a braodband service or a basic phone in areas that are not profitable, TLS do.

The sooner the FTTN is built by someone else and TLS can build their own the better. OPEL got 1B of my taxpayer money to compete, what a JOKE.

TLS still provide unprofitable services because they have to and get pittance from USO, not even 30% to cover cost.

This is not a level playing field and the past Gov't was a joke. The sooner the ACCC piss off the better. Sueing for false advertising, well I bought some LINX spray and thought I may get action with the missus, I used two cans and got me no-where. Where is the ACCC on this one and a thousand other add that Bull#%$%. The Gov't sold TLS in good faith and no longer own it but still wants to control it.

It is about time true share-holders wrote to the Gov't and objected to this ongoing behaviour. It is no longer a SOCIAL entity, the last Gov't sold it when all the voters gave them power. I cannot see any other company in Aus with so much regulation and legislation to work under and a Gov't that gives 1B$ to set up competition. The comp. is owned by the Singapore Gov't. I don't see the Sing Gov't giving a Aus company $1B dollars to compete in Sing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.66
Change
0.050(1.39%)
Mkt cap ! $42.28B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.60 $3.66 $3.60 $194.6M 52.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 106561 $3.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.66 1245826 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.