VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

broadcast radio, page-30

1. 8,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Hi bignote.

Is there such a thing as a "simple" guide. I certainly am not aware of one that I can point you to immediately.

That is not to say that there is not one available. It just means that I have not really tried very hard to track one down. I just wait till they say what they have worked out.

I remember sometime last year asking Mark Freeman about the study that was being undertaken on Bullseye to determine the size of the Miogyp reservoir etc .....(which I note has still not been released nearly a year after it was supposed to be in the process of being taken....such is life !)..... and he mentioned some of the factors /data that were taken into account but he admitted that he did not claim to understand the processes that went on to reach an estimate.

He mentioned that it does involve an analysis of the permeability of the strata, the porosity of the strata, the pressure readings and their permanence, the flow rates of the gas/liquids, the thickness of the producing strata and the area it is identified as covering from the seismic data.

He too left it up to the petrochemical engineers to do their sums and come up with the final answers.

As I say, there is probably some information on the web. Not sure if Wikipedia might have something or .....Schlumberg ????

Haven't got the time to investigate at the moment but that might give you an avenue or two to explore.
    Good luck.

As a footnote ! I was a bit rushed when I did that post yesterday ( was it yesterday ?)but I had meant to suggest the following.

If they are now getting some increase in condensate from FP-1's 10 feet then what might they get in condensate flows from a well into a sweeter spot ?
    Now condensate can be financially very beneficial to the flow from a mainly gas well.
    I'm not sure if it would represent as good as an oil flow from an upper layer zone of about 200 bopd but it would obviously depend on how many barrels of condensate are produced per day along with the amount of gas.

Those wanting to zoom up to the upper layers for the "maybe" oil just need to be patient. Maybe this tiger is a bit bigger than the dreamed of riches upstairs.

Just something to consider

Remember I hold GGPO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.