broaden your vision

1. 5,919 Posts.
    TIME TO RESTOCK.

This post is all about interest. Our common interest.

For far too long we have been witnessing posters at loggerheads. Bitching at each other about the carbon tax. What I am asking is for everyone to take a step back, have a good hard look at their stance on the Global Warming debate and do so with the objective of reaching a rational position.

Way down here Down Under we are somewhat distant from the happenings in the rest of the world What is goin up there? What are the buggers up to? We need to make a concerted effort to keep up with what our fellow earthlings are up to for if we don't we are in real danger of getting out of touch with modern day trends. With this in mind I have of late been looking outside the circle, our circle, to see what the rest of the world is doin about the warming of out globe.

Now we all know that there is a fairly strong movement against our government's carbon tax at the moment. Obviously this is a result of a relentless campaign by Mr. Abbott and his company to get him into the Lodge. It has nothing to do with the merits of the tax (ask Malcolm Turnbull about this). You think not? Well turn your attention back to the 2007 election when Little John adopted the very carbon policy that Labor has successfully legislated and ask yourself the question: why the change? Anyway enough of that. Let us look at the rest of the world.

Here for starters is a Good Read about Europe.

Have you changed your mind!!!

Now let us have a look at the good old USofA

Are the Yanks doin anything?

What about the Chinese

let's have a geek to see what the Commos up to?

And now looking closer to home:

Are We Pulling Our Weight?

I ask all and sundry to take a look at the rest of the world, cast aside your political allegiances and get on board with the task of saving the planet.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.