HRZ 2.94% 3.5¢ horizon minerals limited

Broadway

1. 3,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 847
    @broadway

fair point re cross promoting... was going to ask you here earlier, but didn't want to ruffle any feathers over here... feels like you can't discuss similar stocks anywhere on HC without fear of being modded...

i get your point re being tightly held... but wouldn't that just affect volume traded??
    it should still be trading at a fairer value (by comparison to KRC)... or is this fair value... and if so, why is it lagging KRC's MC by so much?

they are into similar metals with gold and vanadium... though KRC also has titanium and fluorospar... would this explain the gap in MC??

but IRC's gold is a lot more advanced and at thicker intercepts but lesser grades.

i note their V deposits are largely similar in tonnage and grade... but how do their V deposits compare with regards to stage of development... are there any studies (CS, SS, PFS) expected anytime soon?
    have they achieved any concentrate purity levels as yet?

i quickly saw there is a JV with a chinese group to acquire up to 75% of the project with a $6m spend in the next 5 years. my only issue with the V here is it is much like KRC's... high tonnage but low grade. (i have also taken a position in TMT for exposure to high grade V.)

appreciate the heads up to this one mate, and equally appreciate some more info on IRC (until i get the chance to do my proper research on it)

i quickly skimmed their announcement today and liked it enough to want to dig deeper... especially given their MC gap to 'similar' play KRC.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $24.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $1.576K 45.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 148025 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.46pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.