CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

broaker roadshow

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    I spoke to my broker very breifly when I got back from the beach this afternoon. Apparently the CKK guys have been on a roadshow of brokers in Sydney and Melbourne. They didnt get to my brokers office as he is in North QLD and I could only speak to him for a sec so didnt find out if he had heard news from the show via his contacts in the south.
    Good to hear the guys are out pushing the story though, and i may find out a bit more from him tomorrow. Guys who use brokers in Sydney or Melbourne may be able to find out more than I can. I guess there will be speculation that we will see a raising, this kind of speculation usually comes with roadshows and promotion. My guess would be we will see a small raising but Im fairly sure we will see a big fat contract or two first to bring in funds, garner interest and drive the SP up to where it should be.

Speculating but the first contract must be close now you would have thought. If we are out doing roadshows I would reckon that we have proven what we needed to with Merridin and the next time our drill touches the dirt we will be recieving a big fat cheque from a lucrative contract. My guess is by ANZAC day we will be a paid drilling company, a very well paid one! We shall see...

DYOR Tretch

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.