JMS 5.88% 27.0¢ jupiter mines limited.

brockman iron ore results

1. 5,331 Posts.
    I'm surprised that JMS hasn't received a bit more attention over the Christmas/New Year period, with the iron ore sector white hot at the moment as proven by the action in FDL/FMG/UMC among others.

JMS has long been known for its exciting iron ore potential but useless management, well as we are about to enter a new year, JMS is also entering a new era now that they have managed to rid the company of the previous rubbish management, and the first set of iron ore results out of Brockman is expected to kickstart a big year of exploration for JMS. With plenty of money in the bank and many very interesting exploration targets(Brockman,Mt Mason,Mt Ida,Shay Gap), JMS may well be one that surprises this year.

For those that don't know about the Brockman Tennement it lies about 35km southwest of the recent FMG discovery, and east of the upcoming RIO Brockman 4 Iron Ore mine. So it is right in the heart of the action, and it has also received some very encouraging sampling results of 65% Fe. With results being held up by the backlog at the labs, expect to hear some news before the middle of january, also expect to hear some exploration news out of the Mt Mason/Mt Ida tennemants shortly (field sampling).

JMS being one of the few junior iron ore plays with an actual JORC resource(Mt Mason),but also one of the only ones that doesn't yet have a JV with either China/India, with two new Chinese directors don't be surprised to hear them announce a JV with the Chinese shortly.

On the trading front there was some larger buy orders popping up last week, maybe some players taking positions heading into the Brockman results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.015(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $529.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $1.744M 6.583M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 17003 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 149998 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.