MIN 13.9% $49.14 mineral resources limited

Today Brockman released the detail behind the MIN Farm-in...

1. 1,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 280

Today Brockman released the detail behind the MIN Farm-in (50%)on the Marillana iron ore project.   Brockman shareholders vote will take place onthe 8th of January.  A longtime coming and creates clarity as to where MIN going to put some of it’s sparecash.    

Key points:

• The Marillana Project’s resource comprises around 1.51 billion tonnes of Mineral Resources, of which over 1 billion tonnes comprises JORC compliant Ore Reserves.
    • Marillana Project’s exceptional quality – grade of 60.5% to 61.5% Fe – will see its products placed attractively in the seaborne iron ore market as China seeks higher quality ores.
    • Life of mine expected to be + 20 years
    • MIN to construct (at its own cost) and operate the Rail and Port system, that is capable of handling more than 20Mtpa of iron ore
    • MIN construct (at its own cost) and operate the Plant Construction, that is capable of producing 20Mtpa
    • MIN provide a AUD10 million loan to Brockman 

There are still three deals being worked through as per the commentary at AGM.    My assumptions are, they'll need to be near MIN's logistic hubs and either be iron ore, lithium, cobalt, magnesium, gas resources.   2019 going to be an exciting period for the company.  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.