BCK 0.00% 1.9¢ brockman mining limited

Brockman question, page-2

1. 1,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    The current price movement is most likely driven by the joint venture with Min Resources as the ore at Marillana will no longer be stranded. The Vale issue benefits current producers, but BCK is still about 3 years away from producing. 
    When BCK was taken over by the current Chinese/Singapore majority owners, their offer valued the then BRM at $1.6 billion AUD (from memory), so on that basis there's still another $1 billion AUD in market capital increase before we reach that level. Of course, at that time BCK owned 100% of the 400MT @ 61% of Marillana which is now to be shared 50:50 with Min Resources. However this loss has been offset by BCK having reserves of 341MT @ 59.3% at Opthalmia, whose ore is being considered for transportation by road to Marillana for processing and despatch to port. 
    The BCK management have stated in previous years' reports that Marillana will have some of the lowest mining costs due to the free dig nature of the detrital ore. I'm not sure what these mining costs are, but say it's around $35 AUD per tonne, and if ore prices were to hold up to the current level of about $140 AUD tonne, then it would be happy days for holders. I don't think the current ore price will hold up at current levels before Marillana comes on stream, but we live in hope.
    I Don't know the majority owners' attitude towards small share holdings, but the biggest shareholder has recently bought millions of shares on market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $176.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 427394 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 140000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.