ADO 5.00% 1.9¢ anteotech ltd

Broke, page-53

1. 8,898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1913
    Try as I may to steer clear of these "chooks in the hen house" threads (nice IB), a couple of things - IMHO the https based address was a secure one that could allow client login and tech enquiries and sales. The modification will need to be finalised or paused ASAP. Why? Well OWL is closing and we'll need new distribution channels setup, until then supply will need to be arranged via Anteo's OZ/international portal.

Ok this bring me back to why Anteo wasn't selling DIAsource via their portal - simply because they had their own distribution channels and they didn't need messing with - else the "review" would have addresed it.

OK OWL is gonski (broke) so new arrangments will get negotiated and locked in, in due time.

Another change some may have noticed is that some staff are now in consultation roles rather than direct employees. [Hopefully they will keep their rights to ESOP and escrowed bonus shares & options].

Nonetheless the BOD are working for all shareholders, to say or imply (as some here are apt at) is simply not the case. Folk should not confuse the current SP with the value of the Co. The apparent CAP is just wrong - do the math.

Batteries, do the math - Anteo was shedding staff - yet at the same time they went and hired Energy role related personnel.

Just because you're not told, doesn't mean things are not happening. I've worked in many "need to know" roles with large groups & companies - patently frustrating yes but always for very good reasons & "Armchair Executives" were never entertained.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.