ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Broke, page-55

1. 8,182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1122
    Thanks for your post Brickwalls. I'm with you on the value of the company and I'm quite sure, as I've previously stated, that the current share price is irrelevant at the moment. I am also very confident of future success.

Where we have a divergence of opinion is with company communications. I've been highly critical of the company in this area and I maintain that opinion until such time as they give me reason. I, and I'm sure many others, don't have time to scour the net for information. Often the information that they do supply is not clear or they just neglect to mention or something of vital importance to shareholders is buried in the report as if it wasn't worth mentioning and strangely this happens mostly with negative news.

Just because something is 'commercial in confidence' doesn't mean to say that it can't be mentioned. "Due to commercial confidentiality, ADO is restricted on the information it may provide but shareholders are assured that the project is proceeding in a satisfactory manner and the BOD are confident in beneficial outcome."

The above is a simple example that would likely allay the concerns of many and acknowledges that not all shareholders see the current share price as irrelevant and would therefore go some way to supporting a share price clearly under duress, not the least of which is partially attributable to the action, or lack of, by ADO management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $8.816K 408.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1153507 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 299817 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.