LEI 1.67% $20.71 leighton holdings limited

Hasamax,Your comment "Oh, and this is a lovely remark; "Perhaps...

1. 3,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Hasamax,
    Your comment "Oh, and this is a lovely remark; "Perhaps a little examination of the accounts of shares you hold wouldn't go astray."
    How the hell would you know what is in my portfolio? And why do you assume that I don't examine my investments?"
    I was refering to examining the accounts provided by LEI, including their cashflow statement.
    Your comment "And I still say LEI is one of the best buys on the ASX at the moment. You don't have to agree, but keep the personal attacks out of it hey."
    Its not a personal attack, I just pointed out their cashflow statement would tend to show otherwise.
    All I am saying is let the argument be based on financial facts not one line comments that is clearly ramping a position.

Your Comment "Don't tell me how to run a business either; I have plenty of my own that I run successfully. Might even list them one day...hope you'll take up the IPO. :)"
    Given your handling of my views on LEI, I think I might pass on your offer in your IPO!
    Regards
    Buffett

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.