COB 1.15% 8.8¢ cobalt blue holdings limited

Far from being doomed joeandhoes,,,,,,, I think the article...

1. 9,051 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1380
    Far from being doomed joeandhoes,,,,,,, I think the article highlights the position we are in to be positive as the world grapples with shifting alliances that could affect supply and demand for critical metals and processing. The US along with allies are in the process of finding domestic supply partners that can offer ethical processing solutions. The global conflict emerging on the horizon means answers must be found immediately to prop up Western interests for both industry as well as the defense industry. COB is in a unique position with Federal & WA Government along with Iwatani Australia to build the Kwinana nickel/ cobalt refinery to meet this growing demand. There are grants in place from the US and allies being put in place exactly for this reason , enormous credits are available for companies that can fill these requirements. With pending US election in November and an Australian election by March 2025 or earlier all politicians will be searching for sweeteners to win crucial votes IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.001(1.15%)
Mkt cap ! $36.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.8¢ 8.6¢ $8.702K 100.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 18204 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.8¢ 39900 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.06am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.