COB 0.00% 6.9¢ cobalt blue holdings limited

Broken Hill global cobalt province., page-1313

1. 137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Sounds pretty encouraging imo, but we will have to wait to see what actually happens.

The Hon Madeleine King MP

Minerals Week breakfast address
    11 September 2024

Link to full address.

International
    While the Albanese Government is taking action here in Australia to support our critical minerals industry, we are also working with the United States and partners overseas to strengthen supply chains and to ensure specific strategic projects get the support they need.

International partnerships with partners who value our high labour standards and high environmental, social and governance standards are crucial.

Speaking to long term investors in the Australian resources sector will be essential to the success of this emerging industry.

Over the past two years I have worked to strengthen strategic partnerships with the US, UK, France, Germany, the Republic of Korea, Japan, India, and the European Union.

I recently spoke at the 45th meeting of the Australia-Korea Business Council and visited the Republic of Korea and Japan earlier in the year to discuss these matters with Government and industry.

In May, Australia and the EU signed an MoU on Sustainable Critical and Strategic Minerals.

In March 2024, I travelled to the US for the second time as Resources Minister and met with my American counterparts as part of the Critical Minerals Taskforce.

I was able to discuss at the highest levels what further actions the Australian and US governments can do together to promote stronger supply chain links in critical minerals.

This paved the way for enhanced engagement from their Export Import Bank (EXIM) to lean into financing Australian critical minerals projects, and for the US Department of Defense to finance Australian projects under the Defence Production Act.

We need to do more to ensure our partners lean into efforts to strengthen and support our critical minerals and rare earths sectors, but Australia’s credibility and ability to make such requests depends on us taking up responsibility to lead on critical minerals and rare earth elements globally.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.9¢ $5.317K 77.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5853 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 87038 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.