COB 0.00% 8.9¢ cobalt blue holdings limited

Hey the_contrarianI think you missed the point. Even with...

1. 319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hey the_contrarian

I think you missed the point. Even with reduced levels of Cobalt in batteries, even with LFP in mass produced vehicles in China and even with recycling. We are still going to need a lot of Cobalt. Lots more then is in current supply. Many more mines then just COB. You need to catch up on the latest industry reports that have taken your elements on board. Still need lots.

COB has supply for just 5 million vehicles. Ethical supply. GM will be selling a lot more then just 500,000 EV cars per year. 2024 was always the year marked for massive Supply/Demand issues. COB is coming online at a perfect time.

Yes solid state batteries is the realistic tech that will be implemented within 5 years. And im waiting to buy an EV that has this tech. I believe Toyota is in front at the moment. And the battery chemistry is not changing for this tech.

LFP is actually doing Cobalt a little favor in my opinion. We need it. Without it we would have dramatic supply issues of Nickel, Cobalt etc.... The two chemistries were balance out and keep the price for the commodities at fair levels.

Your points have already been considered and the CEO of COB talked about this. It dosent change the future for COB.

The concern is the global market and that effects everyone and everything.

Looking at COB, an off-take agreement will put an end to "Is cobalt needed". COB has meet with presidents of countries. Its not a very common thing. Im expecting the deal to come in JAN/FEB.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.2¢ 8.8¢ $85.15K 952.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 38018 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.9¢ 9.2¢ 8.7¢ 343493
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
COB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.