COB 0.00% 8.9¢ cobalt blue holdings limited

@gorry12 Depends on your investment timeline.If your plan is to...

1. 319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    @gorry12 Depends on your investment timeline.

If your plan is to buy now and hold for 1 Year. You will see growth in the SP from Off-take/Partner Deal and completion of DFS.

If your plan is to buy now and hold for 2 Years. You will see growth from above and a higher Cobalt Price. 2024 will see a run in the cobalt price.

If your plan is to buy now and hold for 3 Years . You will see growth from above as well as growth from the start of production and the generating of cash.

If you believe in the Waste Stream projects and believe there is more cobalt to find in the Broken Hill area then that will have a further "Bonus" impact on SP. Also if your good at timing, you can hold for each year then sell. Get the Tax credit and buy again on a dip.

So i understand the talk about Cobalt demand in 10, 15 or 20 years though do you really need to be holding the stock for that long to find out. Personally i have a slightly optimistic view on cobalt demand in the long run however im not going to be holding COB for that long. I will be happy to sell when COB gets to 1 billion market cap.

Cobalt even with reduced quantities in the cells is still in the next generation of batteries designs. All the major car players have Cobalt in their batteries for the short and medium term. Minimum of 10 years.

COB will get the money because its an Australian Produced Product.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.2¢ 8.8¢ $85.15K 952.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 38018 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.9¢ 9.2¢ 8.7¢ 343493
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
COB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.