COB 2.82% 6.9¢ cobalt blue holdings limited

Broken Hill global cobalt province., page-461

1. 467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    The analogy to think of here is the energy transition where the world has this dream to rid of coal and gas in favour of clean renewables. Whilst this is a great narrative and environmentally would be fantastic renewables still have limitations particularly susceptible to environmental conditions and the bottom line is that gas will be around for a while longer likely more so than coal being the dirtier polluter of the two.

The same can be said for batteries, whilst LFP is a useful tech it has significant environmental constraints with range dropping faster in cold weather due to lower energy density. Just what all those Americans and Europeans want living in cold climates - I think not. For these markets there will need to be a compromise with options for NCM batteries to service the many billions of consumers in these climates.

in my opinion there will be a place for LFP and NCM batteries in the years ahead just like their will be a place for gas in the energy transition for the years ahead.

This is why I remain confident in Cobalt as a key critical mineral resource for the years ahead with advanced projects such as COB to benefit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.002(2.82%)
Mkt cap ! $29.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 6.9¢ $1.315K 18.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 166764 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 96800 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.