COB 5.41% 7.0¢ cobalt blue holdings limited

I urge holders to read THIS ( Google Cobalt Pro Active Three...

1. 11,748 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 583

I urge holders to read THIS ( Google Cobalt Pro Active Three Building Blocks if HC does not like that link) It is also COB's stated current position. The DFS is looking to confirm production of mixed hydroxide precipitate to both cobalt and nickel sulphates at the BHCP refinery. The DFS will also look at the BHCP mixed hydroxide (MHP) into cobalt sulphate at the future COB owned Kwinana refinery. It just so happens that this Kwinana refinery would be able to accept material from other parts of Australia and even some overseas jurisdictions.

I am not surprised COB are pushing ahead here, hence the recent appointment, its that important. It is also interesting to note that cobalt mine waste as I understand meets the recycled criteria for both IRA and EU CRMA. Hypothetically the COB Kwinana refinery could be producing cobalt sulphate from non BHCP sources (IE recycled from waste) even before the actual main BHCP, of course we could expect all and any product at BHCP would be bunged on the rail line, after all its runs through the tenements.

The above article- Three Key Building Blocks are well worth reading.

Cheers
    Phil.

Last edited by philh9: 09/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.004(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $29.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $14.69K 204.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 125111 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 101555 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.