COB 0.00% 8.9¢ cobalt blue holdings limited

all blah blah there won't be a DFS or EIS while the cobalt price...

1. fup
    1,086 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    all blah blah there won't be a DFS or EIS while the cobalt price is like this. all schedules for the mine are falling behind and the company is pivoting to becoming a refiner. this is because at the current and near term cobalt pricing the mine doesn't make any financial sense. management still want to make money and live the life so they gotta keep the ball rolling somehow, whether or not switching to refining works is yet to be seen. i think it all boils down to whether they can get this japanese partner across the line. if they can't the company has two dead fish in the water.

we can't even be close to offtakes as i haven't seen any product qualification completion being announced? they are yet to lock down a cobalt feedstock source for the refinery so i don't know who is going to agree to offtake from the refinery in the near term. maybe the japanese partner will sign up for offtakes when they make the partnership announcement, subject to a number of conditions about the product qualification process.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.0¢ 8.7¢ $36.12K 409.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8374 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 1206 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.12 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.7¢ 130414
Last updated 15.32pm 07/05/2024 ?
COB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.