COB 4.21% 9.9¢ cobalt blue holdings limited

Thanks @tankhexman $4bn is a nice start, the space is very big....

1. 11,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    Thanks @tankhexman $4bn is a nice start, the space is very big.

It makes the Kwinana refinery of A$70m ish sound a bit piddly in monitery terms, perhaps and upgrade would help /;

It is interesting that COB mention in recent web site updates - "Cobalt Blue intends to expand the Kwinana Cobalt Refinery further to produce cobalt and potentially other metal intermediaries from future Cobalt in Waste Streams Projects."

The announcement in the US by Albanese and Resource Minister Madeleine King was no small thing, it will take much more cash of course and my read is that it will get much more, it is a vote winner and that is what political sorts go mining for. Australia is a very wealthy country, largely due to its resource mining, if a political problem was ever fortunate enough to be handed a hands-down vote winner, it is renewables and Australia big place in its future.

1. Spending tax payers money and 2. Being able to say "drill baby drill" (in this case "mine/refine baby mine/refine") what rarefied air the renewables breaths in, however one needs to be a little patient, I sense holders have been.

I note that both Madeleine King and Joe Kaderavek are speakers at the upcoming International Mining and Resources Conference 2023 (Imarc) Here is A link via Austrade gives a website link to the 31st Oct-2nd Nov event held in good old Sydney Town.

Cheers
    Phil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.004(4.21%)
Mkt cap ! $37.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.9¢ 9.2¢ $261.4K 2.759M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 135000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.6¢
  Change
0.004 ( 1.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.3¢ 9.8¢ 9.2¢ 729066
Last updated 16.09pm 26/04/2024 ?
COB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.