COB 1.11% 8.9¢ cobalt blue holdings limited

This clearly highlights the Australian governments ambition to...

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    This clearly highlights the Australian governments ambition to mine and process critical minerals domestically. Perfect timing for the COB refinery in Kwinana.

Hon Madeleine King MP, Minister for Resources, Australian Government

Australian Government Ministerial Address at the International Mining and Resources Conference (IMARC)
    Wednesday 1 November, 8:15am
    Link to full article

"Our nation is the world's largest leading producer of unprocessed lithium and we produce most of the world's hard rock lithium, with exports forecast to reach $16 billion this year. We’re the world's third largest cobalt exporter and the world's fourth largest exporter of rare earths, I might also add that Australia ranked 7th in the world for economic resources of natural graphite.

I see it being nothing short of a national mission to ensure our critical minerals are mined to meet domestic and international demand, as well-being processed here in Australia. And our work recently with European nations and just last week in Washington with President Biden and his team and the doubling of the critical mineral facility are each important steps this Government is taking to progress that all important mission. The entire world is seeking access to our critical minerals and rare earths, but at the same time, they are also seeking alternatives closer to home. Australia needs to embrace this opportunity, promoting our reputation as a reliable, stable and ethical supplier of resources and with this goal in mind I released our Critical Minerals Strategy in June with the aim to establish Australia as a global producer of raw and process critical minerals by 2030, supporting diverse, resilient and sustainable supply chains.

Australia currently lists 26 critical minerals as essential to our technologies, economy and national security. Many of these are vulnerable to supply chain disruption and we have consulted widely and called for submissions to update that list and that list will be finalised at the end of the year."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $37.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.7¢ $77.43K 875.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27223 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 51000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.11 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.9¢ 8.9¢ 8.7¢ 329294
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
COB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.