COB 1.11% 8.9¢ cobalt blue holdings limited

I see it being nothing short of a national mission to ensure our...

1. 8,786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1349
    I see it being nothing short of a national mission to ensure our critical minerals are mined to meet domestic and international demand, as well-being processed here in Australia. And our work recently with European nations and just last week in Washington with President Biden and his team and the doubling of the critical mineral facility are each important steps this Government is taking to progress that all important mission. The entire world is seeking access to our critical minerals and rare earths, but at the same time, they are also seeking alternatives closer to home. Australia needs to embrace this opportunity, promoting our reputation as a reliable, stable and ethical supplier of resources and with this goal in mind I released our Critical Minerals Strategy in June with the aim to establish Australia as a global producer of raw and process critical minerals by 2030, supporting diverse, resilient and sustainable supply chains. QUOTE
    Thanks for highlighting this presentation elmazio , Kwinana will be a real game changer for COB if the Government can finally act rather than talk endlessly about possibilities. It’s in their interest to gain a positive outcome as the global demand grows for long term secure ethically processed cobalt IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $37.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.7¢ $77.43K 875.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 27223 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 51000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.11 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.9¢ 8.9¢ 8.7¢ 329294
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
COB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.