COB 1.08% 9.4¢ cobalt blue holdings limited

Yes I hear you. Good move I’ve trimmed 80% fortunately still...

1. 1,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    Yes I hear you. Good move I’ve trimmed 80% fortunately still took some profit, just a few things not adding up and contradicting comments from management.

Like we are not looking at a cap raise right at the moment but will run out of cash at the end of Q1 24 (7 months away) Obviously they will need to raise in the next 3 or four months.

Can’t tell you who the partner is but it’s a Japanese trading company with land at Kwinana, details of potential deal are vague.

Gone quiet on samples for offtake partners, was front and centre in all presentations and fund raising for over a year and now nothing. If that’s not happening surely let us know.

If they are having problems producing samples that’s understandable it’s a demo plant but just be straight up with holders. It’s simple have they produced multiple 100 kg samples as they told us would be done by now or not? It’s a big deal if the tech can’t be proven at scale there will be no partner, need absolute clarity not carefully worded comments that seem like they are telling us something but on closer look aren’t actually.

I have been caught out before so super cautious and suspicious when things change and get vague, it’s a red flag for me.
    Genuinely hopeful everything is legit and plays out well, will load up if that’s the case.
    Last edited by Rewop: 14/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.001(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $39.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.7¢ 9.1¢ $87.40K 920.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 91072 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.6¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.1¢ 9.7¢ 9.1¢ 320610
Last updated 15.58pm 14/05/2024 ?
COB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.