CUV 0.65% $15.27 clinuvel pharmaceuticals limited

re: broken out It may be ridgey, forrest, I think your onto...

1. 1,368 Posts.
    re: broken out It may be ridgey, forrest, I think your onto something.Shall we blackmail him for red wine and oysters, or we'll dob him in to asic?

So someone bought $100,000 worth of ept options.Ive seen these trades before on other stocks and you cant read much into them. I used to follow these type of trades about 5 yrs ago, on the basis that the smart money must know somehting, and I got killed. Youd see the same ripple effect as the options went to .007, then .005 then back to .001, etc. Then nothing for a few months, then maybe a boom and you might see why the smart money made the insider trade.Many times nothing ever happened, apart from the stock going down.

A lot of these option deals relate to the company raising money, borrowing, or taking over an assett. They do have to decalre the info to asx, but often it can be delayed until a board meeting. When I was at Tomoto, we bought a finance company and paid part cash, part TMO options with a 3 yrs options held in trust deal. The full details were disclosed to asx, eventually, and at the last minute. The finance company was not performing after 2 yrs, and we rescinded the deal through a loophole. Other options of large volume were sold/given to execs in reward for good work done 12 mths ago.

Options can also relate to staff bonus schemes, or the director trading a boat or house. They are usually arranged deals. I bet the seller wasnt sitting on the screen for weeks looking to sell, it was all arranged.

Someone read your postings and jumped in. You really should be a bit more careful letting everybody know about your good research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.27
Change
-0.100(0.65%)
Mkt cap ! $765.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.34 $15.35 $15.02 $660.2K 43.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 238 $15.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.40 238 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.